Cool Business

I could not resist and took another few days off enjoying cross country skiing in the Antholz Valley with its Biathlon Center offering professional trails - the same as used at the Biathlon Wold Cup.


And at the same time biathlon athletes of several nations, including the Canadians and some Baltic states practiced before moving to the Biathlon world championships in Ruhpolding, Germany, that started yesterday (with a win of Norway in the mixed relay).

In Optimal Risk  I mentioned how important its is to select the right trails, length and duration, steepness and speed to have fun, but avoid hazardous actions.

At this time it was added by the risk of contagion when perceiving up close how the professionals rush up a steep hill. Don't try to do it similarly, I needed to calm down myself.  My wins need to be achieved differently.